Statement of Privacy
Information pursuant to Section. 13 of the Privacy Code
Pursuant to Article 13 Code of Legislative Decree. 196/2003, we give you the following information.
Aims of treatment
Data can be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
1)provide access to restricted areas of the Portal and portals / sites connected with the present and also for sending information of a commercial nature, news, updates on initiatives Villa Excelsa and its subsidiaries and / or affiliates and / or Sponsor.
2)perform the obligations required by laws or regulations;
Method of treatment
The data will be handled in the following manner:
1)data collection with single-opt, in a special database;
2)recording and processing of paper and / or magnetic;
3)organization of archives in an automated, in accordance with the Technical Regulations regarding minimum security measures, Annex B of the Privacy Code.
All data are required.
Persons to whom the data may be disclosed personal data,it
The data collected may be disclosed to:
1)companies and businesses to use direct mail or similar activities;
2)associations and foundations wishing to purchase advertising space on the lists or on the website and / or related to the provision of a particular service.
3)persons who should have access to data, as by law or secondary legislation and / or Community.
Under pursuant to Article. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Code, we point out that your rights regarding the processing of the data are:
– know, through free access to the existence of personal data which may affect you;
– be informed of the nature and purpose of the treatment
– obtain from the owner, without delay:
– confirmation of the existence or not of personal data that concerns you, even if not yet recorded, and communication in an intelligible form of the data and their origin, and the logic and purposes upon which the treatment is based; the request may be renewed, unless there are justifiable reasons, at intervals of not less than ninety days;
– cancellation, transformation in anonymous form or blocking of the data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
– update, correction or, if interested, the integration of existing data;
– wholly or in part, for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data that concerns you even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
– Please note that the process owner for all purposes of the law is:
Via Delle Viole, 1 – Sannicola – 73017 (THE) Italy
Phone :+39 0833 233209 – + 39 335 5316262
– To exercise your rights under art. 7 of the Privacy Act or for the deletion of your data from the, simply contact us via one of the channels available to.
All data is protected through the use of anti-virus, firewall and password protection through.
We are available for further clarification.